. looks



    ralph lauren tee . cheap monday jeans

    so these are basically my first pics of myself in clothes. its not the best look. but since exams are over, i had to do some of these shots some day. it was so hot today.. spring has truly gotten into swing. so i went into my wardrobe and found this tee shirt i hadn't worn since.. i think year 9. i remember i bought this on sale somewhere, really cheap ( back then i was brand conscious) but at that time it was an xl large, buying just because it was ralph lauren. and i had no fashion sense to make it work. now 2 years later, its a cool, flowy, thin tee.. it reminds me of those american apparel tees. the red is quite bright but its okay. the colour like the "i love priceline" candy (from yesterdays post). I don't usually wear colour these days, but i guess i can allow spring to have some colour? only a bit. i really dislike my camera. there are imperfections.bits of graininess. i need a dslr! i'm trying to save up for one. anyone donating?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews