. Raw Magazine #1





    I picked this Raw Magazine by G-star at the Gluestore today. I think its a great idea printing these small newspaper like magazines, informing us about G-star and what they offer and news about them. What's better is that its free and anyone can just take it. The "Fix Up Look Sharp" above shows us G-star's approach to evening wear. It is contemporary and modern and has totally revolutionized, using traditional materials with G-star's details, like unexpected buckles to give it a new silhouette that "nods to sartorial history while embracing the future." The cover of the magazine really says it all and describes G-star. Having controversy with the glass skeleton bones (which you can't probably tell is glass) with G-star denim as skin, quite ironic.

    In the magazine they also talk about would famous industrial designer, Marc Newson's collaboration with G-star and this isn't his first time. I recently found out that he went to my school! So that was kinda amazing to me! I also found that Luke Cook, model also went to my school and graduated in 2005.

    You can view the 24 page magazine here if you can't pick up a hard copy.


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews