. Harper's Bazaar - Romance Was Born Shoot for Wonderland April Issue




    I participated (back in January) in the iconic and once in a life time shoot for Romance Was Born with Harper's Bazaar as part of a series of editorials for the Wonderland April Issue. The theme of Romance Was Born's Shoot was 101 Dalmatians. Me and among everybody else were the Dalmatians. The shoot took place at the Sydney State Theatre in the amazing Grand Assembly Room ( click here for virtual tour). I loved the steps and the high ceiling - spectacular. It was great and fun, dressing up in black and white and dots. The best part was the confetti machine! it was magical! and so fun, it was like snow. All the kids, the atmosphere was lively and fun and everyone was so excited to be a part of it. I am so happy at the end result, even though the shoot lasted for a long time, it was all so so worth it. I feel like part of history. It was also great interacting with Luke and Anna. They are such amazing designers with unique style, and they actually put together the parts of the dress on the day.

    My friend on the left of me in the picture came with me on the shoot. However, one of my other friends got cut out of the image :( . On the day I also met LaurieLuxe - blogger from Melbourne (she has some behind the scenes photos f the shoot on her post here). She is above me and little to the rigtht in the editorial .

    I have a few second video snap of me on Harper's Bazaar's Behind the scenes video. I'm somewhere around 2:07. Probably a few seconds later than that time.

    CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews