. My first photoshoot!! Outtakes/ Behind the Scenes















    So it was my first ever shooting yesterday!! These are outtakes and pictures of behind the scenes. We started at 10am in the Sydney CBD. I'm going to let you guys have guesses as to where all these locations are. Basically in the morning I met up Margaret and Talia (my friend - could-be-model) and we shot until about 12pm. At the beginning Talia, because she had no experience in modeling ever before, was not as comfortable and not as relaxed, but she quickly adapted and loosened up and the results were amazing. After 12pm Margaret had to leave and then Talia and I walked to eat lunch and then about 1pm we met with Louise (my artistic friend studying fine arts at COFA) and we styled took more photos, as you can see by the second half of the shots We finished about 4pm. We took about 800 frames all up! So I'm having a big time editing and choosing photos to upload.

    We experimented with different looks, "Alexander Wang inspired" "80's" "fairytale" "glamour"
    All was fun, hope you guys have fun looking at these outtakes/behind the scenes before the real shots come out. Stay tuned!

    Did I mention no makeup was involved except eye liner? Was amazed at how even without makeup the quality was good. We were also truly blessed by the weather yesterday

    more behind the scene shots here

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews