HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011 LOOK!!







    ST&ARD Black washed denim jacket, Guess tee, Jamie Fame legging/pants


    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! As a new year has come, I thought I would take some pictures of myself. It's been awhile since I have had self taken photos. Firstly because I end up hating the pictures I take of myself, and I look hideous, but since it's the new year,( and because I got motivated by Whip My Hair by Willow Smith - don't judge), I thought I might give it a try ( and yes I know.. it's only one outfit). I also think, people might not know what I look like anymore, they might know me by blog, but not by face. Hopefully I will try to incorporate more self taken photos this year! But most of all... I will hopefully get some models to test shoot! ...It's so much better than self taken ones.. I just hope these pictures won't scare people away from reading my blog.


    2011 is OUR YEAR!


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews