OFF WITH THE NESPRESSO PIXIES | NESPRESSO PIXIE LAUNCH EVENT



    Last night, I was invited to the launch of the Nespresso PIXIE. When I received the invitation mentioning zorb balls and a dress code of bright and bold, I was sold! Following from the dramatic presentation when Nespresso launched it's Sydney City Westfield store, the night ended up as one of the most interesting and entertaining launches I have been to! Last night's "moments" were most fun capturing.

    Heading into The Pavilion where the event was held, glowing pink magenta lights, zorb balls and glistering sounds of a live harp (I always wished I had the chance to play the harp), transported you to a magical world. Walking around absorbing in the atmosphere, I realised there were sleeping pixies inside the zorb balls. Slowly as intrigue built and everyone was mingling, the Pixies emerged from the zorb balls and gathered for a magical dance movement that interacted with us ending with a bang of silver confetti. My friend Tania described her feelings as if she was in Harry Potter, I guess that sums it up! There was no better way to present Nespresso PIXIE than like this. As the night went on, the magical harp progressed into upbeat music by a DJ. With amazing and interesting presented food by Stephan Mueller plus Pixie inspired drinks designed by Marco Faraone, the magical night was complete. But maybe next time George Clooney could be there too? haha

    The chic new Nespresso PIXIE comes in 6 vibrant colours and consumes 40% less energy than average A class machines. It encapsulates the perfect luxury coffee consumption in it's sleek and compact design. I just eyed the Swarovski crystal Nespresso PIXIE.. I want THAT one! haha. For Sydneysiders, check it out in the new City Westfield store.

    Once again some amazing choreography and dancers from The Squared Division (previously seen at the Esprit store launch) and magical make up by Martin Bray. Great work to Torstar! I thought some of the pixies looked like Lady Gaga! Also adored Carla Zampatti's fur paired with a Chanel bag and meeting Elke Kramer in person was wonderful.


















































Total Pageviews