SUBFUSCO | SPRING/SUMMER 2011/12 | RAFW 2011 | DAY 1



    Subfusco was the third to present in the RAFW Group Show. The label is by Melbourne designer Joshua Scacheri who was one of the first designers I ever interviewed on my blog. I have always been watching his unique, on an edge and alternative label. Josh has continuously been developing and growing since his conception in 2006. He showcased at RAFW back in 2007 as part of the New Gen Show and also at Mercedes Benz Brisbane Fashion Festival, Penthouse Mouse and Melbourne Spring Fashion Week.

    For the Summer/Spring 2011/12 ‘Elements’ collection, he is inspired by the four elements of nature, which is Fire, Water, Air and Earth, exploring the human and it's existence on our planet. This can be seen through his colour palette and of course the digital print, which I so so love! The print was created and designed by Josh himself, that captures the vibrancy of those elements and the use of sheer also creates a unique and fresh approach to the tailoring.

    I couldn't take my eyes off the digital print blazer and pants, especially since it was the first menswear that I saw being presented during RAFW. Still can't take my eyes off it haha. It needs to be in my wardrobe!

    Visit his website here, online store here, and blog here.






Blog Archive

Total Pageviews