GENERAL PANTS CO. SHOWING | SPRING/ SUMMER 2011/12



    A few weeks ago, I headed into the General Pants Co. Headquarters showroom for their Spring/Summer showing. Oh was it filled with colour! Colourful dots on walls and all around, made me felt like I was in playschool, but instead of toys, it was clothes! I don't think I need to do much explaining, but General Pants Co. is pretty much the one stop shop for many teens and cool guys and girls. There's a mixture of staple wardrobe pieces like basic tees, tanks and shorts, and also carry's one of the biggest ranges of denim labels.

    They also recently reopened their QVB store in Sydney CBD called Denim &Co. which stocks mostly only denim with a few basics. It's a place to book in a time to, for your very own personal denim shopping with their experts and also complimentary length alterations. The personal consultation is all free! So if you've always wanted to ask, "What jeans I should wear?", or "What fits my shape?" or any questions about how to care for your denim. Go to Denim & Co. !

    They also gave me candy and a goodie bag with all sorts of cool little things to take home.

    Thanks for having me in guys! Great fun!






















Total Pageviews