JULIA GILLARD LIKES GIDEON SHOES | OTHER RANDOM PICS FROM GIDEON BONDI



    The other day, I caught up with one of my best friends Bec, who I now only see at uni and hardly really hang out. We spent to the Westfield Giveability Store Launch together at Bondi Junction Westfield and then headed down to Bondi Beach to shop. I hadnt't been to down there to actually shop for probably quite a while. Of course we visited stores like Tuchuzy and Ksubi, but also my beloved friends at Gideon Shoes! It was quite quiet, so we kinda played around, had some fun, lots of laughs, being silly and helping change the store window display with Matt and even Ring Around the Rosie rhymed goodbye.We're totally crazy.

    Julia Gillard is Australia's current Prime Minister and Matt was using it as the window display, so, Bec and I had some fun with it and made the above video. Hope you guys like it.





Total Pageviews