SEBASTIAN SAUVÉ | MODEL INTERVIEW



    Sebastian Sauvé, is a 24 year old model born in America but raised in the UK. As you can tell by the videos and this interview, he is quite quirky and a bit out there with a big personality. It's always great to see someone with character than just another ordinary model. His face is quite unique and interesting to me, especially with his distinctive lips. While taking over the fashion scene, he is also studying Business Management at Sheffield University and has already interned at Gucci. He definitely breaks all the stereotypes. It's been a long time I put up an interview. I did this a long while back and been bogged down with so many things, I hadn't had time to compile it up, but here it is finally!!

    Sebastian was discovered in 2009 and has pretty much appeared everywhere from runways of in the past 2 years. Gracing over magazines such as Vogue Hommes, GQ, GQ Style, L'Officiel Hommes, i-D, Wallpaper, walking down the runways including Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Versace, Dsquared2, John Galliano, Jeremy Scott, Thierry Mugler, Alexis Mabille plus also being the face of Just Cavalli and appearing in Frankie Morello's ad campaigns in addition to catalogues of Zara.




    What is your full name?

    Sebastian sproknugget berchington douchbag taylor dirk chumba mclovin m’gee Sauve
    Just kidding. It’s Sebastian Gabriel Sauvé

    Age?
    24

    Where have you come from?
    My mom’s vagina which is German and my dad’s nuts which are American

    Who's in your family?
    The two above plus the rest of the usual suspects. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, 2 brothers, a sister, 2 nieces and a nephew.

    Where do you live?
    Technically nowhere. I’m floating around the world atm. I’m currently in NYC my stuff is in 3 different peoples garages in England

    What were you like in school?
    Shit. Lol, I was ok I guess I just didn’t care to make the effort to do tasks which I saw to be of no use to my life what so ever so from the teachers point of view, yeah, I was shit!

    What agency are you with?
    - London – Premier
    - Milan – Why Not
    - Paris – Major
    - Berlin – Viva
    - NYC – Soul
    - Brussels – IMM Bruxelles



    How/When did you start modeling?

    A guy I met towards the end of my Central American travels before I started University. His named Scott Pollicino and we we’re staying in the same youth hostel and made friends. He later asked if I ever thought I could be a model. I said only my mom thinks that but he said he thinks a have a good chance and got me into a casting with an agency and then it all began...

    Did you ever think you could be a model?
    Hmmm... I didn’t think I couldn’t be a model but I didn’t think I would because I didn’t look skinny and pasty pale like the ones I saw. I did think I could do it better than them though. Now that I am a model I’m going to try and do it the way I always thought I’d like it to be done.

    When you did your first shoot did you feel uncomfortable in front of the camera?
    I wouldn’t say uncomfortable, maybe a little weird but just because there were people that wanted to take pictures of me and put it in a magazine. My first shoot was on a roof in the middle of London where dozens of people could see me so there was no room for feeling uncomfortable.




    Do you plan to do modelling for long term? or have you got other career paths you wish to pursue.
    I’ve got a lot plans and career paths I wish to pursue. I like keeping my fingers in as many pie’s as I can. Modelling is great and all, but rule number one in my book is, don’t depend on it because you never know what happens down the line. It’s important to pursue other things. I have an ultimate plan but that’s a secrete so don’t ask. lol

    What job has been most fun so far?
    Calvin Klein presentation kuz it was basically a huge party or maybe the Moschino show kuz it was like a gig as the baseballs were playing on the stage which was also the runway. Or lifeball in Vienna for Dsquared for it's sheer size(70000 people watching all dressed up)

    You worked at Gucci as an intern, how did you get the gig?
    Luck and persistence. I pretended to know someone that used to work There to get the interview and then kept pestering them till they hired me.

    Who do you wish to work with?
    Steven Klein. D&G. Adidas




    What's your favourite feature about you?
    - I guess my height, or my really, really big.... hands.

    Who's your favourite model/s?
    Not sure really. I generally don’t like any of them for their looks but for their personalities, characteristics and mostly there comical value. A couple I like are River Viiperi, Tom Lander and Simon Nessman pretty cool

    Favourite designer/s?
    Hmm, I’m gunna say Frankie Morrello because theirs so much range and he pushes the boundaries but always pulls it off. My favourite item of clothing though is a pair of checkered Gucci pants because I get a compliment a minute when I’m wearing them.

    Do you have any bad habits?
    - Yeah loads;
    - Forgetting people’s names
    - Forgetting to reply to texts and emails
    - Forgetting everything else
    - Over sleeping
    - Spitting when I smoke – this is very bad and I need to stop
    - Accidentally repeating what people say rite after they say it cuz it sounds funny
    - Being 8 minutes late to everything
    - The list goes on...

    What's your most embarrassing/awkward moment?
    When I did a cat walk and my balls were hanging out the whole time. Jokes. I’m not sure really I don’t get embarrassed easily like a few weeks ago I was standing naked in front of like 20 people and wasn’t. I do get embarrassed when people realise that I have no idea what their name is after talking to them for like 5 hours




    Do you have any hobbies?

    A few. Mostly eating and sleeping and yes I do consider them hobbies as I am so fond of them. I also like acting like a child and playing hacky sack and any form of comedy

    What's your style?
    Uhhh.... How about... I don’t care, I do what I want! Does that count? I’m very laid back and like to try everything and anything.

    What music do you like? and do you play any?
    I like most music’s. The good stuff outta each genre. Mostly D&B, dance, electro, house, dub step. Least R&B hip-hop and rap although some of it is really good. Right now I’m listening to Super fly by Curtis Mayfield... Fuck yeah. I don’t play anything per say but I want to be able to play the Bongo by summer and the saxophone when I’m older

    What are your plans now? ( in terms of study/modelling and career)
    Model full time while it pays the bills. Intern at a marketing firm in NYC, set up some businesses. Magazine, website, etc.

    Have you heard much about Australia or want to visit?
    Well I live in England and we get adverts on TV all the time about Australia telling us all about how awesome it is and reminding us how shit England is. Heck yeah I want to go to Australia. I want to go diving there the only thing that scares me is those jelly fish that and 50000 times more poisonous than a tarantula



Total Pageviews