. wang doing the man -UPDATE

    men.style.com

    These are a few exclusive looks from the coming men's collection of Alexander Wang's T label this Summer/Spring. The T label are the basics for women and soon will be including a mens version! The mens line will be cheaper. More info here

    I quite like Alexander Wang stuff, I like his choice of colours, very neutral colours. I just love the simple tanks he has. If he does a whole collection of just tanks I'd be satisfied already, but it looks like from this preview that there's going to be a bit more than that. Can't wait to see its debut and what he's got installed for us. I have to say, I was thinking that his mens line would be for skinnier body shapes just like Alex's own style of wearing them. But, we'll have to see!

    So tired, schools coming and I don't really want to go back, it means exams and less blogging!



Total Pageviews