SHE IS THE BIRTHDAY GIRL








    Helo helo. It's been quite some abysmal blog posting for me, but dont worry lots of post will be coming soon.. SO .anyway. here are pics of a birthday dinner I had with 2 friends last night. The one photographed is Beckey ( the birthday girl - happy 17th!). I hadn't seen her in about a year! time flies when there's just wayy to much work to do!

    Me and my other friend ( Oliver) agreed that she reminded me of Daul Kim .. Beckey is korean and so is Daul... see the connection?haha ..well that was what convinced me anyway... you know me and always trying to think on the fashionable possibilities in everybody and making everyone into a model. haha. ...it's kind of a very unhealthy obsession of mine.

    SO .. after some long thai dinner and spending about $200 over dinner and dessert (japanese ice cream i.e mango, black sesame, green tea and red bean ice cream) over 3 people, we were determined to do some photography on the street... going anywhere. I had no intention of any photographing last night so I only brought my crappy compact 5 year old kodak easyshare camera but was actually amazed at the quality of the snaps some of them turned out. She is wearing my G-Star jacket in the picture :)

    anyways, hope these photos are okay. enjoy :)

    ps: her hair.. was kinda cool. love the one over her face hehe she also has dyed brown hair.. which is kinda only exposed best in the first 2 photos.. it's why in the last photo it looks black.. and yes... the photo editing isn't totally cohesive.. but i don't give a damn right now. haha.


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews