MODEL INTERVIEW : ADEL JORD




    I came across Adel while just online looking at menswear editorials and such. After seeing photographs of Adel by Maison Mathieu Berthemy, I was determined to see more pictures, so the usual thing was google. When I first saw Adel's pictures, there was something unique to me. He's not the common european, but rather a very interesting mixture of Syrian and Russian infusion that gave a look I didn't really know how to describe. His parents already worked in fashion while he was at a young age, so it was only natural for him to be in the industry. He's walked for Damir Doma, James Long and others. However, he is also studying bio engineering and he said that modeling is just a side thing. It was great to have an interview with him.









    Thanks Adel!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews