TIME // STORM LONDON WATCHES FASHION BLOGGER Q & A

    I was sent a little Q&A for the first time being selected as 1 of 20 fashion bloggers and I did quite like these questions. So here they are.


    1. The time you felt most inspired by fashion – your most inspiring fashion moment

    I am most inspired by fashion today. I see the fashion in this era as a reflection and a recreation of what came in the past, brought to the present in a combined manner. Seeing the progression as revolution in fashion as whole, is what inspires me. As we know, fashion is fast paced and moving forward continuously constantly and this is the very thing that is inspiring to me – being inspired by people’s inspiration and adaptations.

    2. The time you were proudest of your outfit or style

    I haven't had that time yet. I think I will proudest of my outfit when it’s captured in a magazine, sitting front row at a show or snapped on the street in which I would be unaware of.

    In terms of style, I think it is an on going change for me and being proud would be for a time that is momentary. I always look back at past photos of my style and it’s definitely interesting and finding it bizarre. It’s in the past and I no longer feel the pleasure of being proud but liking the fact I moved on. haha

    3. The Time in Fashion you would most like to return to – e.g 60’s style, 70’s style...

    I think I would grab a time machine and return to all and each of the Time in Fashion. I would love to have a journey starting from the Elizabethan period and all the way to the present to see the progression of fashion and what is has become into today. What I loved about the medieval time of fashion is that, men were often the ones that wore the nicest garments and clothing, especially in the royal families. Women often only complimented the men. I think, through the time, we can see the change in which women have become a domination over the men. However, I think we see menswear as having a huge return. Though, even now, you see half of the womens wear are worn on the street or red carpet, but much less than that are seen wearing the menswear from the runway, and often the men how do, are at a more mature age, comparing to all the young flooding model-esque girls around. This is also what inspires me to blog. I feel that there are so many women's bloggers out there and lots of female views and I think it is only fair to bring attention more men's style, fashion and views.




    STORM LONDON WATCHES

    http://www.stormwatches.com.au

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews