CHRISTOPHER KANE MENSWEAR








    Okay. O M G - I LOVE THIS! I am a lover of Christopher Kane's prints and I have been longing to hope that he came out with a menswear range and here it is! I just love love love it. The whole black leather shorts and the prints. I also think Callum Wilson (the model) just works so well with it too! He's I think 17? Another model that I like. I was going to do a little post on him awhile ago but I kind of got carried away with other stuff and had no time.


    " After the t-shirt line huge success, amongst both women and men worldwide, Christopher Kane launches a full menswear capsule collection

    Leather tuxedos, biker jackets, shorts and silk cashmere digital printed sweaters are just some of Spring Summer's most wanted items.

    Christopher Kane quoted about the menswear launch: "I decided to launch menswear so I could wear my own designs, my friends were forever asking me to do t-shirts off the back of the womenswear show themes, so my first shot at it was with the monkey tees; they were so popular I decided to keep it going. So each season we sell men's tees alongside the mainline collection.

    I find it difficult to find staples that I love, so I guess I am launching this so I can have a decent wardrobe!

 The inspirations differ every time, but usually taking the lead from the womenswear. This collection is more than just t-shirts, I am offering cashmere styles, with some leather pieces. The mood for this collection was based on a film I had made for the Swarovski Fashion Rocks presentation. It's based on natural star constellations; they are so beautiful I couldn't resist using them."

    Men's buyers and male private clients of the house were finally relieved not to wait any longer for a full Christopher Kane wardrobe as women already enjoy since few years. " - Vogue Italia


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews