MY CURRENT RINGS' WISH LIST




    These are the rings I really want right now. Of course these are all worth a fortune! I wish I had that much money. These should be on my jewelry table right now.

    The YSL Amethyst ring .. just loveee. I love Amethyst!

    The Mania Mani Immortal rings have been my latest obsession and I just can't get enough of the beautiful Aquamarine and quartz wrapped with silver and brass. It makes it so delicate and so precious. It kinda looks like some little tree branch or a plant where the stones are the fruit or the budding flower.

    The Alexander McQueen knuckle rings. Lets just say I have been lusting for them since the day I laid my eyes upon them last year. Personally, it's multipurpose.

    Firstly- It looks awesome with the skull and the quartz

    Secondly if I need to punch someone to save my life or whateva it may be, I will actually have the guts to, because I know the McQueen will serve well. I think an uppercut would be great! haha. I think the first pay cheque I receive, I will be getting these... or at least it will definitely be up there on my wish list priority.

    All links to buy these are under the picture. If you have the money, go buy and I will be jealous. If not, you lust with me or you can buy them for me! :)

    peace.x

Total Pageviews