ICEBERGS WITH KAREN (SHOPBOP) & BLOGGERS




    Last night, I was invited to have drinks and dinner with Karen, Head of International Marketing at Shopbop and some fellow bloggers at Icebergs, Bondi Beach. The view was spectacular as we were literally next to the ocean. We all had a killer night chatting, having amazing seafood and wine, while relaxing to the sounds of the tidal waves splashing against the shore. I wished I could afford living at Bondi Beach - a dream of course.

    I have to most importantly thank Helen for organising and inviting all us bloggers and thank amazing Karen for hosting, giving us such a great time. She was so fun to talk to with lots of laughs! She needs to come to Australia more often - that I'm sure all of us bloggers would agree. I'm looking forward to the on growing success of shopbop.







Total Pageviews