BAM BRANDS SYDNEY NOVEMBER SHOWING















    Last Thursday I went to BAM Brand's Sydney showing. It was great to see all the labels from last season developing, and some new labels. Now that exams are over and I have started work, things seem to be busy and I'm always tired which becomes a blogging problem. But, I will do my best at all times! I'm just going to be brief.

    The new label Asuza was a stand out for me. I love the digital prints! It's something I would wear and buy.

    Jamie Fame once again has some cool simple staples which I love, and his leather detailing.

    Mercurialist has also really enhanced their raw metal jewelery especially their rings and the minimalistic neck pieces, which I really want. I can imagine wearing them over black. Their leather bags are never disappointing.

    This brings me to another leather accessories label, Virr. Upon seeing their debut at the Fashion Forward Festival earlier this year, their bags and accessories are a great with high quality.

    A new label that was surprised me was Hoodie Buddie. Their drawstrings on their hoodies are actually ear buds for listening to ipods and mp3's. The thing is, it's fully able to be put in the washing machine. I believe they will be collaborating with sports institutions and collaborating. I think its a very cool idea.

    Sosume, has always been one of my favourites since I knew of their label early this year. Their staple simples and basics appeal to me a lot. I also like how the pieces are almost unisex. The label has grown a lot since last showing and have gone international. The piece that stood out to me the most was the ostrich leather top and also the oversized shirts that had one colour at the front and another on the back.

    The STUDY, leather hightop/low top ( because they can be folded down) sneakers are on my list of things to buy. I think for the price and for leather, it's a great piece for my wardrobe.

    Dan Jones, where do I begin? The dark aesthetic with delicate and intricate detailing has been something I have been watching since the label began. Why did I say watching? because it's the only thing I can do, the pieces are out of my budget, but I love them. I like how it's androgynous.

    Vanguard, had cool winter pieces that still bring a fresh springy side to it. It will always remind you of the beach, even if it's fall.

    READ MORE HERE:






















Blog Archive

Total Pageviews