POP UP STORE: THE ELEVENTH HOUR
















    I went to the The Eleventh Hour ( a label just launched this year) pop up store launch which was in the Gaffa Gallery at 281 Clarence Street, Sydney. The store was small with interior of white painted bricks which I thought really gave the designer Anne Tu's work a great canvas in showcasing her design pieces. She describes her work as 'relaxed glamour' where the designs are "strong and modern while still retaining a sense of romance and femininity." I quite like the colour palette which is neutral. The pieces are simplistic but with detail. I tried to take photos of close ups. Take a browse through the images I took, but the best thing is to hop into the pop up store and see it in real life. I also do wonder if she would go into menswear.

    Did I mention, Anne's figure could have easily doubled as a model.

    A few more pictures here:



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews