DAY OF THE DEAD | GENERAL PANTS CO. | HALLOWEEN PARTY | 2011


    On the actual date of Halloween - 31st October, I went to General Pants Co. 's Halloween Party inspired by the Mexican Day of the Dead festival at The Standard, LO-FI. Of course as expected, when General Pants Co. throws a party, it goes off! The place was filled with zombies, skeletons, and crazy costumes. Free booze and meaty burritos from Guzman Y Gomez, with live bands, kept the party going deep into the night.

    On this last night of my Halloween festivities, I dressed as a dead sailor, channeling my inner androgyny with a black and white wig. It was a really fun night! One thing I always say about General Pants Co. is - it's a place where all the cool kids work.
    Here are some snaps I took.

    MORE PICTURES AT BOY MOMENTS FACEBOOK PAGE - HERE




































































Blog Archive

Total Pageviews