ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA AUSTRALIA | S/S 12



    The other week, I visited the Ermenegildo Zegna Showroom, this time on the other side, viewing and not working for them. An interesting fact I discovered was that, they are now aligning with the northern hemisphere so the fashion house will all globally stocking the same. This makes visitors from overseas not feel like Australia is behind with the previous season stock and more unified with the international stores.

    I picked out a few pieces that I thought were some pieces that stood out. I tried on a light apple/pear green, blazer. I don't usually go so colourful, but I had the Lee Denim Flavours party so I had to dress in colour, so I was like.. why not try some mix match. What do you think of that look?









Blog Archive

Total Pageviews